Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FML

I don't think any blog about weird funny websites would be complete without a mention of FML. This great website showcases everyday misshaps, ironic events...and the occasional 'WTF-that-can't-be-true' posts.

Here are a few of my personal faves:

Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML

Today, I was rejected from the University of Washington. My dad has been a professor there for 30 years, and is on the board of admissions. FML

Today, I checked my email after a week of no cell reception or internet while I was stuck at a family holiday cottage. There was an email offering me the RA job I've been trying to get for almost a year, telling me congratulations and to reply by Friday if I accepted. Last Friday. FML



Posted by Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment